We’re excited to announce our lineup of RV & boat dealers, non-profit organizations, and local food vendors that will be participating in the 30th annual Billings Metra RV & Boat Show and Sale! This event will take place at the MetraPark Arena in Billings, MT on February 25-28, 2016. Here is some inside information on the featured vendors.
RV & Marine Dealers
1. Bretz RV & Marine – This large, family-owned company has been in operation for over 50 years and now represent over 40 RV and Boat brands across the US. They have locations in Missoula, Billings, and Boise.
2. Big Sky RV – founded in 1988 near Bozeman, MT, Big Sky RV is also family-owned and a proud dealer of Jayco and Starcraft brands. They operate facilities in Bozeman and Billings, MT.
3. TNT Suzuki and Marine – offers a wide variety of vehicles and boats for all types of outdoor recreation, including trucks, pontoons, watercraft, ATVs, and motorsports. They are located in Billings, MT.
4. I-90 Motors & RV – sells a selection of new and used RV’s in addition to automobiles, and also have a service center. They are located in Billings, MT.
Fundraising and non-profit work is important to us. That’s why we’ve placed our focus on inviting various organizations around Montana to partner with Billings Recreational Showcase all weekend long! Just like others, we want to show our support for preserving the beautiful state of Montana and helping those who live in it.
1. Montana Wildlife Federation – Montana’s oldest and largest conservation organization has been leading efforts to preserve the Treasure State since 1936. Whether is it conserving habitat, protecting the diverse wildlife, or improving access for recreational activities, this group is making a difference. You can learn more about their victory’s and ongoing fights to protect this state on their website.
2. Southeast Montana – Battlefields. Canyons. Dinosaurs. Indian Culture. Visit Southeast Montana is a tourism organization designed to provide information on places to stay and things to do in the southeastern part of the state. History lovers will appreciate the epic Little Big Horn Battlefield or the well preserved Lewis and Clark monuments, while adrenaline junkies will enjoy Bighorn Canyon for the views, hunting and fishing opportunities, local Indian festivals, and fast-paced rodeos. In Southeast Montana, there is something for everyone to love. Learn more about what to do and see there on their website.
3. Treasure State ATV Association – This association of ATV enthusiasts is designed to provide helpful resources recreational opportunities around Montana. Founded in 1998, it has become the largest ATV riding organization in the state and holds monthly meetings for members. They also have forums for the best places to ATV, types of vehicles to use, trail safety guides and rules, apparel, and classifieds. Learn about how to become a member on their website.
4. ZooMontana – Montana’s only zoo is making a special appearance at the Show & Sale! This non-profit organization was established in 1982 and now represents over 55 species of animal, most of which are native to Montana and the Rocky Mountain region. They are bringing some of their critters with them for one day only, so don’t miss out on your chance to experience ZooMontana! Learn more about their animals and conservation efforts by visiting their website.
Rushmore Shadows is a resort in Rapid City, SD, and offers both cabins and RV sites for visitors. Near Mount Rushmore, it is an awesome stop during your next road trip!
Forget the chain restaurants and big-name brands, we’re all about supporting the local community in Montana (and eating some amazing food)! Whether your favorite snack is some home-cooked almonds, mouth-watering kettle corn, or small-town BBQ just the way you like it, we’ve got some great aromas brewing while you browse the Show:
1. The Nut Shack – Try some award-deserving cinnamon almonds and pecans from The Nut Shack! They’re perfect for a sit-down snack or while perusing around the Show. This small business, run by owner Dave Sanders and his wife Linda, has been around for years and frequently participates in various trade shows and markets around the Billings area.
2. Big Guy Barbeque – There’s no time like BBQ time! Big Guy Barbeque will have a food truck at the Show, serving Southern Style Ribs, pulled pork & custom made sausage. All the meat is slow cooked and served fresh!
3. Unicorn Kettle Corn and Funnel of Love – Don’t miss out on some freshly made kettle corn and funnel cakes from this local food vendor. A local favorite in Billings, they’ll have sweet treats for the whole family.
Stay tuned for even more vendors that will be joining the lineup at Billings Metra RV & Boat Show and Sale on February 25-28, 2016!
Killer Hot Dogs brings you some of the best hot dogs MetraPark has ever seen! Choose from a variety of toppings on the classic dog as you browse the Show.
Mountain Mudd is a proven classic when it comes to local brews at MetraPark! Grab your favorite cup of espresso from this speciality vendor that has participated in many shows and local community events around Billings.
Cajun Phatty serves the finest Cajun food in Billings and is owned by Shane and Ashley Robichaux. They participate in various shows and events, and love being apart of the Montana community. Don’t miss them!